Date(s) - 01/25/2014
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
TRIBEZA will host the first ever Interiors Tour presented by Scott + Cooner and benefiting LifeWorks. In celebration of the city’s innovative interior design community, the self-guided driving tour showcases the unique work of Austin-based designers: Amy Lutz, Clarissa Bailey, Kim West, Mary Korth, Rebekah Gainsley, Roni Koltuniak, Thomas Bercy and Tracey Stead.
Each of these eight designers has a unique background, ranging from living in Morocco and designing Moroccan furnishings to designing imaginary spaces on movie sets, and their past influences have come to shape their distinct design aesthetics.
Tourgoers will be able to meet the designers and view a thoughtful mix of wall coverings, upholstery, lighting, accessories and furniture.
1. Amy Lutz: 3306 Jamesborough St., 78703*
2. Mary Korth: 3625 Windsor Rd., 78703*
3. Rebekah Gainsley: 1703 Mohle Dr., 78703
4. Tracey Stead: 1406 Enfield Rd., 78703*
5. Clarissa Bailey: 1820 Spillman Rd., 78704
6. Roni Koltuniak: 611 Bouldin Ave., 78704
7. Kim West: 1810 Frazier Ave., 78704*
8. Thomas Bercy: 306 Annie St., 78704*
*Denotes designers’ own home