We’ve gathered family recipes and holiday favorites from some of Austin’s best chefs to feature in our upcoming holiday issue!
On December 5, they’ll be preparing them for you to enjoy as we celebrate the holidays.
Put on your holiday best and indulge in great food, drinks, music, and more in this Soirée that will be a night to remember!
Featured chefs and holiday recipes include…
• Ned Elliot of Foreign & Domestic’s Crown Roast Pork with Citrus Marmalade
• Sarah McIntosh of Epicerie’s Duck & Grits
• Maximillian Petty of Olivia’s Fall Vegetable Gratin
• Andrew Wiseheart of Contigo’s Pigs in a Blanket
• Jodi Elliot of Bribery’s Holiday Pies
• Janina O’Leary of laV’s Bourbon Hot Chocolate
• David Norman of Easy Tiger’s Parker House Rolls
• Jackie Letelier of Pate Letelier’s Traditional Pate
• Genius Gin’s holiday punch
Citygram Austin Holiday Soirée
Thursday, December 5th
7:30pm – 10:00pm
Penn Field Atrium
3601 S. Congress Ave, Bldg C Atrium