In honor of Valentine’s Day here’s a sweet take on this week’s weekend itinerary. Do some last minute shopping or cozy up to your loved one at one of the eateries or events. We made a list of restaurants offering Valentine’s Day specials that still have openings for reservations.
Thur Feb 12
It’s “I love Valentine’s” at the Drive-in Feb 14th-15th and if you’re looking for an opportunity to get close to your date, this is it. Snuggle up in the back seat and listen to the movie over the radio while you munch on popcorn, or not..
• Featuring: Say Anything and The Wedding Singer
• Blue Starlite Drive-In 1901 East 51st Street, Austin, TX 78723
• Tickets available here
Fri Feb 13
$70 per person
Saturday reservations are sold out but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the special menu F&D has put together. Celebrate a day early and be rewarded with your choice of herbs, lettuces & flowers, crispy tongue or cured foie Gras, and thats just the first course.
• Featuring a three course meal, glass of rosé and dessert
• Visit Foreign and Domestic to reserve your seats
Sat Feb 14
Take your special someone to pick out a Valentine gift of their own in the lounge at Hotel San Jose. Three Austin makers will be popping-up from 10am-3pm, so you can get a gift whether you forgot or not.
• Belinis and beignets start at 10am and will be served until 3pm
• Hotel San Jose 1316 South Congress Avenue Austin, Texas 78704
$55 per person
Courses are key this Valentine’s Day and Épicerie is showcasing some of their favorites in a four course tasting menu. A charred radicchio salad and seared scallop with wild mushroom risotto and caviar entree will start off the meal which will be followed by two sweeter offerings.
• Featuring a three course tasting menu plus dessert
• Visit Épicerie to reserve your seats
$85 per person
Hopefully the only complicated decision you will have to make this Valentine’s Day is to go with the butcher shop or seafood menu for your dinner at Dai Due. Either way, both of these options are sure to satisfy your appetite, for food at least.
• Three course meal with choice of the butcher shop or seafood menu and a dessert
• Visit Dai Due to reserve your seats
$60 for two
Due Forni makes Valentine’s Day easy by offering dinner for two. Go ahead and splurge on a bottle of wine, because you’re going to want it while you’re eating the toasted brioche, lobster ravioli and pizza al fungi Due Forni will be serving.
• Featuring a special four course menu
• Visit Du Forni to reserve your seats
$65 per person
Alamo Drafthouse is catering to everyone this Valentine’s Day. You can go the classic route and screen Casablanca while you dine on a four course meal in the food and film event or you can go adventurous and be a spectator or competitor in the Air Sex Championship Tour.
• Casablanca- $65 per person at 6pm
• Air Sex Championship- $12 per person at 8:45pm
• Alamo Drafthouse Ritz at 320 E 6th Street Austin, Tx 78701
• Buy tickets for Air Sex or make reservation for Casablanca
Sun Feb 15
$15 per person
If you had too much love (or alcohol) the night before, head over to Drink.well where you can take the edge off with specials on mimosas and bloody Marys. There will also be a prix fix brunch complete with honey-glazed pecan cinnamon rolls and chicken and waffles.
• $15 prix fixe menu
• Drink.well 207 East 53rd Street Austin, TX 78751
Fri. Feb 20 – Sun, Feb 22
FREE for gallery admission, $15 BBQ, $70 VIP Preview Party
Citygram and InstaDFW present One by One TX – a statewide art show featuring mobile photography from local and international artists.
The three-day event will will feature work from 100 of Instagram’s most recognizable photographers, including Pei Ketron, Kyle Kuiper, Cubby Graham, Tim Landis, and Michael O’Neal. Each artist will have one image that best characterizes their artistic vision selected for display in the gallery space, and 50% of the proceeds from the art sales will be donated to Girlstart, a local nonprofit dedicated to empowering girls in science, technology, engineering, and math through educational programs.
• Read more about One by One
• Get Tickets
Photo Credits: Not Just Cute, Foreign and Domestic, Hotel San Jose, Alamo Drafthouse, Citygram
New to Citygram Austin magazine?
Click to download a free issue today and see why we’re the #1 City Guide app in Austin!
Our mobile issues are designed specifically for your smartphone or tablet and are loaded with interactive features that connect you to the best of local Austin.